Aukua Systems MGA2510
Post date: May 2, 2018 5:22:52 PM
Aukua's MGA2510 is the only traffic generator, inline analyzer and network impairment emulator testing platform to natively support 2.5G, 5G and 10GBASE-T Ethernet!
The Aukua MGA2510 operates as a powerful Ethernet traffic generator or connects transparently inline as a protocol analyzer, traffic monitoring system or network impairment emulator.
The MGA2510 Traffic Generator supports Bit Error Rate (BER) testing, throughput testing, precise latency measurement analysis and impairment jamming.
The MGA2510 Inline Analyzer connects transparently inline in the network or test-bed helping our customers detect and resolve complex issues, capture traffic or analyze throughput and error conditions in real-time.
The MGA2510 Network Impairment Emulator connects inline in the test-bed helping our customers recreate network delay and impairments, in the lab, for more realistic performance testing.
- Multigigabit Ethernet Support: The Aukua MGA2510 supports 100M to 10G Ethernet testing including the first and only traffic generator and inline analyzer to support IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T multigigabit Ethernet speeds.
- Simple Intuitive Design: We believe in creating test tools which are intuitive and always productive, even for the occasional user. There is no need to install complex client-side software as our HTML GUI simplifies setup, allowing you to resolve problems faster!
- Hundreds of Protocols Supported: Comprehensive layer 1 through layer 7 standard and custom protocol analysis with complete binary, hex and protocol decode views.
- Hardware-Based Precision and Accuracy: True line-rate performance and nanosecond timestamp precision gives accurate latency measurements and clear visibility into event timing analysis of bidirectional protocols.
- Full Automation API: Automation API covers 100% of system functionality and supports operation with Tcl, Python, Perl, C++ and other scripting languages
- Advanced Features: Customizable protocol filters, comprehensive capture triggers, bit error rate testing, delay measurement, real-time statistics, 10MHz/1PPS/ToD ref clk inputs, and much more.
Aukua Systems is a member of the NBASE-T Alliance SM
Contact your local Contech Sales Engineer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org