Emtest Introduces NX7 - Compact Tester for EFT/Burst, Surge and PowerFail
Post date: Jun 8, 2018 4:04:40 PM
Multifunctional test generator for transients(EFT/Burst, Surge, Power Fail & Ringwave) up to 7 kV
- Smallest compact generator with 7" touch screen
- Burst 5.5 kV, Surge & Ringwave 7.0 kV ,Power Fail
- Selective test library adapted to the EUT setting
- Built-in single phase CDN 400 V/32 A
- Manual front panel operation with setup pictures
- Separate key for START/STOP operation with LED
- Monitor outputs for peak voltage and current
- Opto-Link, Ethernet and USB for remote control
- Control of external three-phase couplers
- Module PowerFail as per IEC/EN 61000-4-8/-11/-29(DC)
The compact Next Generation NX7 is the most versatile tester to address transient and power fail requirements for both international and commercial standards.
Featuring an easy-to-use color touch screen, the NX7 provides an economical solution for pre-compliance immunity testing as well as full-compliance testing and CE Marking. Its internal single-phase Coupling/Decoupling Network (CDN) can be extended for testing three-phase EUTs by means of an automatically controlled external CDN up to 200 A per phase. AMETEK CTS supplies a large range of accessories for various applications such as magnetic field tests and more.
The NX7 is the big brother to the previously introduced NX5. With the introduction of the NX7, EmTest now offers the most modern and versatile compact Transient Generators offered today.
For more information contact your Contech Sales Engineer at email@example.com or call us at (800) 219-9417.