New DL350 ScopeCorder from Yokogawa
Post date: Jul 11, 2017 8:49:31 PM
I am pleased to introduce the new DL350 ScopeCoder from Yokogawa.
This new Hybrid Device can act as a Data Acquisition or Recording Device or as a long record length Digital Oscilloscope.
Yokogawa Features industry leading Data Acquisition and Signal Conditioning Input Modules offering the best Isolation, Stability, Noise Rejection and Reliability in the market today!
Best-In-Class Features Include:
- Intuitive Touch Screen operation, 8.4" Color TFT Resistive Display
- Wealth of Triggers for Fault Finding
- Accurate Measurement of Fast Switching Waveforms. Up to 100 MSamples/sec captured with 12 Bits Resolution per channel.
- Superior Noise immunity and Vibration immune recording in a small size. Approx. 8.5 lbs.
- Operates in Temperatures from 0 to 45 Degrees C !
- Up to 8 channels with Isolated Inputs. Choose from 18 types of input modules.
- AC/DC operation with built-in Li-On Battery. 3 Hours Battery operation.
- Up to 100M points high Speed Recording per Module and up to 50 days continuos recording to SD card.
- Advanced features include:
- Harmonic & FFT Analysis
- CAN bus, LIN bus & SENT
- GPS Time and Position Synchronization
- Accepts input modules and probes from Yokogawa DL850 Series
Call or email your Contech Sales Representative to arrange a demonstration!