Contech's Covid -19 response
Contech's COVID-19 Response
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Contech is following safe practice guidelines and directives from federal and state authorities, including strict personal protocols and safety resources at our office.
Contech remains open for business:
- Our Woodbridge, NJ office remains open. We are processing Request for Quotations, Purchase Orders, and customer service inquiries expeditiously. We are coordinating shipments of purchased products and demonstration units to our customers' locations. To date, our delivery times remain largely unaffected, but subject to change.
- Our technical sales team remains available to serve you via phone, email, teleconferencing or video chatting services.
- Contech and it's Principal Manufacturers are promoting Webinars and other Web Meeting tools to promote our products and assist our customers with on-line demonstrations, training and applications assistance.
- Please continue to contact us via phone, email, or our website as you normally would.
We have made the following temporary changes:
- Employees who are able to work remotely from home are doing so.
- Essential employees who remain at our facility for business continuity are closely following all recommended guidelines for health and safety.
- We will be ceasing in person deliveries and pickups of demonstration/evaluations units from customer sites until the Corona virus is more contained. Shipping and receiving are open to receive packages.
- Customer site visits for sales personnel is restricted until further notice.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers.
Let us know if you have special temporary conditions that we can assist you with in order to expedite business. Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time. Wishing you good health.