Sam Simione, Business Development, Embedded Systems, Major Accounts, NJ & PA markets
Office 732.634.5501 x305
Sam Simione is the President of Contech and focuses on Embedded Systems projects at major accounts in the New Jersey and PA. Sam also covers Southern NJ, North & Central PA for all product lines.
Sam has over 30 years experience working for Test & Measurement manufacturers, holding positions in Engineering, Applications, Sales and Marketing. Sam’s sales and engineering experience includes Embedded Systems, Signal Analysis & DSP, Microwave & RF Products, Automatic Test Equipment Integration & Power Systems.
Sam’s key accounts are companies such as the FAA Tech Center, Honeywell, BAE Systems, Harris Exelis, L-3, NAVAIR, US Army Facilities, LMCO facilities in NJ & PA, Lutron & other accounts.
Previous to forming Contech in 1993, Sam’s engineering and sales experience is with the following companies:
- Bendix (Allied Signal Aerospace): F-15 AIS, Microwave & RF Test Station, Engineer
- Wavetek Rockland: Filters & RF Synthesizers, Engineer
- John Fluke Manufacturing: Applications Engineer, Test & Measurement Products
- Rockland Scientific Corp: Regional Sales, FFT Analyzers
- Yokogawa: Regional & National Sales Manager & Marketing Manager, Test & Measurement Products
Sam holds a BSEE from the Polytechnic Institute of New York. Graduate credits from NJIT and has attended Sales courses at the American Management Association. Sam is a member of the IEEE and active in the North Jersey and Jersey Shore Chapters for the MTT & EMC Societies. Sam is also a member of the AOC (Association of old Crows).
Anthony is the Sales Engineer for New York City, Nassau & Suffolk counties (Long Island) & Upstate New York.
Anthony is Vice President of Contech and the Sales Manager responsible for managing seminars and local trade shows, Principal Visits and reporting.
Anthony has over 30 years experience in Sales & Marketing of Test & Measurement products with Iwatsu, Fluke and Wavetek. Anthony’s sales and engineering experience includes General Purpose Test & Measurement products, Microwave & RF Products, Communications Test products, Data Acquisition, Calibrators & Standards, Automatic Test Equipment, Digital Scopes, Logic and Spectrum Analyzers, & Power Supplies.
Anthony’s Key accounts are L-3 Narda-Miteq, Symbol Technologies, Brookhaven National Labs, Telephonics, BAE/Hazeltine, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Con Edison, Harris Rochester, Moog, SRC and others.
Anthony’s holds a BSEE from Pratt Institute in New York and is a member of the IEEE & LISAT Conference for exhibits and public relations. Before joining Contech in 1995, Anthony’s engineering and sales experience was with the following companies:
- U.S. Coast Guard: Engineer, RF Communications Systems
- Curtiss Wright: Test Engineer, Electro-Mechanical & Hydraulic Actuators
- Singer Kearfott Div: Engineer, ATE for Inertial Guidance & Navigation Systems
- Iwatsu Instruments: Sales & Marketing, Oscilloscope Products
- Fluke & Philips: Product Manager, DSO & Logic Analyzer Products
- Wavetek: Sales Specialists, Calibration Products
Don Link, Sales Engineer for Northern NJ & Metro Philadelphia & Delaware
Don Link joined Contech in October of 2003. Don has over 20 years experience in selling RF/uWave & Wireless Measuring Instruments, Power Supplies & Sources engineered assemblies, components and cables. Don’s territory includes Northern New Jersey, Orange, Rockland, Westchester & Putnam Counties in NY. Metro Philadelphia & Delaware.
Don’s key accounts include IBM, LeCroy, Nokia-Lucent, Motorola, Anadigics, Qualcomm, Verizon, GE, Crestron and Exxon Research, Retlif and others. Don holds a BSEE from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA.
Before joining Contech in October 2003, Don’s engineering and sales experience is with the following companies:
- Richardson Electronics: Senior Sales Engineer, RF & Wireless Component Sales
- Anritsu: Major Account Manager for Lucent Wireless, Motorola, Panasonic, Mitsubishi and Nokia
- Noisecom: Sales Manager & Applications Engineer for Wireless Instrumentation products
- RLC: RF/uWave Filters, Switches and Passive devices
- Metro-Mics: Sales Engineer, RF Microwave engineered components and RF Cables
- RHG Electronics: Applications Engineer, for Mixers, Log Video Amps, Frequency Discriminators and IF Amplifiers
- AIL: Sustaining Engineer on synthesizer programs, B-1, P3-C
Tricia is our office manager and is responsible for customer service, quotation preparation, lead processing, order entry and general sales support for Contech sales engineers, customers and Principals. Tricia supervises other office staff members. Tricia has been with Contech since 1996 and is a valuable asset to our company.
Faye is an administrative assistant and assists Tricia with office tasks such as database management, bookkeeping, mailers, demo & literature management and quotations.